-
August 2nd, 2005, 04:51 PM
#1
Inactive Member
1-1/2 inch difference, really?? That's a lot!
I have a PM Samantha but I just can't say no to new clothes for her, so I buy them no matter what. I've had mixed luck with the Mattel dresses. Some of them are fine, for example, her new Valentine's Dress goes on without a problem, and her Talent Show dress isn't too bad either. But her Lawn Party Dress she barely fits into. It'll velcro closed, but it takes some gentle tugging. I never even thought about the stays! I might have to get Sam a set, we'll call it her "corset" to be accurate for her time period, hehe. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] The bulk of the stays underneath the dresses doesn't make the fit worse though? Also, I'll try the misting idea on her Lawn Party dress. It's a nice thin cotton (don't think it's a blend) so hopefully it'll work beautifully!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks